Hi girls!!! I don't know why some of you are having problems logging in so you can comment directly on the blog. I am not a technical expert. Anyway, just text me the photos and comments directly to me @ 435-790-2481, and I will post in your name. Ok, here we go: 1. What is the best thing about homeschool? 2. What is the nicest thing you have witnessed somebody doing for someone else since this crazy mess began? 3. Put on some crazy socks or slippers and take a photo. Post answers and photo in a comment or text them to me! We love you girls so much and miss you! We are so sorry that you are missing out on some important events in your life. Hopefully, things will be rescheduled or you will find a creative way to substitute it. Things will work out!!! Love, Gayla, Sandy, Megen, Susan, Amber, and Teresa Check your porch by 9:59 pm. (10 just seems too late!!!)
Comments
Post a Comment